This is a great and healthy options for kids and the whole family
- Prep Time: 50m
- Cook Time: 12m
- Total Time: 1h 2m
- Yield: 6 wraps
- Category: Fish
- 2 1/2 cups fresh red cabbage, shredded
- 6 slices fresh avocado, peeled, pitted, sliced
- 6 whole-wheat tortillas, 8"
- 1 1/2 cups fresh romaine lettuce, julienne cut "shoestring strips" 1/8"
- 6 tilapia fish filets, raw, 4 oz each
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt-free chili-lime seasoning blend
- 3/4 cup low-fat balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup fresh bok choy, julienne cut "shoestring strips" 1/8"
- 2 1/2 cups fresh carrots, peeled, shredded
- 2 cups fresh white cabbage, shredded
- 2 limes (6 wedges)
- Preheat oven to 375 °F
- In a large mixing bowl combine red and white cabbages, carrots, bok choy, cilantro, and balsamic dressing to make the slaw. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- Place fish filets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Brush fish with olive oil and sprink with salt-free seasoning blend. Roast uncovered at 375°F for 12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F or higher and fish flakes with a fork. Use a food thermometer to check the internal temperature
- Remove fish from oven.
- To assemple wrap: Place 1/4 cup lettuce on tortilla. Cut fish in half and place both pieces on top of lettuce. Add 1 cup cabbage slaw and a slice of avocado. Squeeze lime on top of mixture. Roll in the form of a burrito. Cut diagonally. Serve immediately.